Friday, December 4, 2009

Off they Go............





..........pressies all ready to pop into the post, of the 10 winners we were advised of 7 addresses and of course Wendy who will get her pressie at the Christmas Party next week.  2 winners have not advised their addresses, if nothing is heard from them by next Monday there will be a re-draw at the Christmas Party.


Thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway and especially those lovely ladies who have decided to follow our blog.  We now have 20 followers, thank you and welcome.  It is a treat to visit you on your blogs, and I for one am enjoying 'getting to know you'.

3 comments:

  1. And its a pleasure to read your blog :) Its been great getting to know you all :)
    hugs
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, how exciting!!! I'll be stalking the postie now ;o)!!!
    I just love reading your blog Andrea, getting to know you has been such fun!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy and I must think so alike because I was going to say exactly what she said!!!! hehehe anyway....ooooh, how exciting!!!! I'll have to give Gloria a push because I think she still needs to give you her addy!!! Thank you so much Andrea...I love your blog and what you gals are doing! Love to visit always
    sugary hugs,
    Wendy XX :O)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to get all chatty and leave a message for the Buderim Patchwork Girls, we love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...