Tuesday, July 16, 2013

2013 Quilt Show - Part 12

'A Touch of William Morris'
Created by Gwen

Designs Taken from Michele Hill's Books. Machine appliqued and hand quilted


'Peacocks'
Created by Lorraine

Bev at Maleny Magic was playing around with this fabric when I was up there one
day. I loved it so much I asked her to put a kit together for me. The colours in the
peacock are just divine. Machine pieced and quilted by me.


 'Marlene's Reverse Log Cabin Quilt'
Created by Leanne
 Another from the class taught by Marlene
I couldn’t believe that everyone’s quilts looked so
different, but I guess it all comes down to the colour selections & the way you place
your blocks.



 'Smarties'
Created by Marguerite

 
I was lucky to be able to enjoy a workshop with June and this is my result. It
was fun! I did so enjoy the pattern coming together. It is bright and busy - reminds
me of a packet of Smarties. Hand quilted by yours truly.


'Flowers on the Green'
Created by Jackie
 I saw the pattern in the NX Quilter magazine. I liked the option of using the large
florals of Kaffe Fassett's fabriccs. Machine quilted by Judy Davidson at Furball Farm
Quilting. Machine stitched by Jackie Swan


'Victoria Street Quilt'
Created by Val

Hand applique was done while on holiday on the Sea Princess. Machine pieced and quilted.


"I Like Orange'
Created by Lorraine
This is a pattern called Double disappearing Nine Patch. I saw this demonstrated on
Utube by "Shari". As I really like the single disappearing nine patch I thought I
would try this one out, too. It will look very nice on the little table in my sewing
room.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to get all chatty and leave a message for the Buderim Patchwork Girls, we love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...